[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: How I spent Sunday (White shepherd show)

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 17:32:57 EDT

I imagine you had a ball, and I think you were the perfect judge for these
lovely dogs, and their dedicated owners and breeders. I feel we should live and
 let live, and applaud anyone who loves and shows their breed, whatever the
breed. We can be a superior, judgmental lot sometimes, which does not speak
well  of us as dog lovers. From what you say, it sounds like they are having
the
great  time we used to have. I personally think the white shepherds can be
really  beautiful... thanks for the fun report, and your thoughts. Syd

SYD  MAILBERG 425-432-4144 NEW FRIESIAN PAINTING ON WEBSITE
23910 SE 276TH  ST MAPLE VALLEY, WA 98038
_http://www.kingswoodgermanshepherds.homestead.com_
(http://kingswoodgermanshepherds.homestead.com/)