[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Houston results

  • From: "DIR" <Dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <samurigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 22:47:03 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sandra Bruner" <samurigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Showgsd-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2007 6:59 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Houston results

> OK guys - I don't have a catalog but I promised to post some information
> for everyone so I hope you don't mind the sketchy info.
>
>  The GSDC of Houston held it's specialty today in beautiful weather and at
> a wonderful new showsite.  Judge was Sandi Card.
>
>  Best of Breed was Maureen Murkland & Pat Evans Ch. Spunky dog
>  Winners Dog was Peddacre's Dream Lover - 3 pt Major
>  Reserve Winners Dog was Samuri's Jett Jackson (w/Duane Sibley Jr
> handling)
>  Winners Bitch was Scharo Ark's Long Hot Summer
>  Reserve Winners Bitch was Scott Yergin's...  sorry - didn't see the
> catalog for this one.
>
>  The fun match was FUN as it should be and Best Puppy and Best in Match
> was the Moore's repeat of the Winner's Bitch - a nice young puppy dog
> named Cash (Line of Fire).  Best Opposite Puppy was a pretty little girl
> puppy of the Bartley's - I think Cindy said she was out of a Bull Durham
> son and an GV Ivana granddaughter.
>
>  The temperament test was just getting going when we left.
>
>  Congrats to all on all their very nice dogs!  And especially to the club
> for putting on an great show.
>
>  Sandy Bruner
>  Samuri Shepherds
>  http://www.samurishepherds.com

> BE PROSECUTED.

> VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

Sandy,
You did a good off the cuff report on the Saturday show--a few additions.

The WD was also BOW and Best Puppy--4 points.
The winners bitch--Summer? --4 pts. and BOS--2nd Am.Bred at the National
The RWB was JLO-she either won or was high in her class at the National
BB was a dog they call Spunky that Ross took to Select 12 at the National!

I want to assure you this info was given to me after judging and doing
pictures.

Sandi--I had a great time in Houston

I do not know wha