[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Houston Specialties Sponsor

  • From: "Mo Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 09:31:32 -0600

I to have switched to Royal Canin since the Houston show...........and am
very pleased with it. The coats are MUCH better, the stools are great (as
good as dog poop can be!). I had one girl that was literally pulling her
hair out, she was itching so bad......the dandruff is gone..........and the
dogs LOVE it. Mo