[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Houston Specialties

  • From: Alton BOOTY <sunvistagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Show Lists <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 09:05:24 -0700 (PDT)

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION.......As of this morning, AKC has given us
permission to cancel our shows that were to be held on Sept 24th & 25th in
Houston.  Regardless of what has previously been posted, this is the correct
information.  The GSDC of Houston regrets having to cancel our shows because we
had majors on both sides, both days for you to enjoy. We have applied to AKC to
postpone our shows to Dec 3rd & 4th.  Your Sept entries & checks will be
returned to you as soon as "Rita" allows our Treasurer to return home.  You
will be sent another premium list in Nov so you can re-enter our shows in Dec.
I am so sorry our club had to do this but you can't fight a hurricane.  AKC
would not allow us to cancel until now therefore I could not notifier you any
earlier.  For those who were too late to enter our Sept shows, you can enter
these in Dec as AKC is allowing us to take new entries.  If you need more
information, please email me or call.  My phone no. is:   (210) 337-
 1007.
 Al is still in the hospital & I'm with him all day but I'm usually home  by 7
PM (Texas time).  I'll be glad to help you any way I can.

Dolly Booty, Show Director
GSDC of Houston