[ SHOWGSD-L ] Houston Shows

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 17:20:19 EST

We have almost recovered from driving through "SNOW" to get to the college
for the Houston Speciaty.

We really enjoy the hospitality Friday night - Anything Karen Rogers makes
is great!  And she fed everyone again Sat night:  Beef with mushrooms  and
roast pork - the BEST creamy mashed potatoes - and TWO great cakes.   Thanks
so much Karen for all your work.

Sat the sun came out, no snow, no wind.  BEAUTIFUL day.  Our own  Carolyn
McKenna stepped in to judge when Dan Dwier's mother was suddenly taken  ill.
Our Fire Storm took Winners Dog for a major - out of the Novice  Class.  He
is, of course, sired by Bailey out of our Fire.

On Sunday Frank & Chris Fasano showed a wonder bitch by Joshua out of
Brittany Spears.  She went WB and finished and also finished the ROM on  Josh.
So they had a great reward for their long drive.

Thanks to all the members of the Houston Club, esp Lynn and Vicki, for a
great set of shows.
It was very relaxing and enjoyable and as Jamie Walker said, the
sportsmanship of everyone was great!
Hope you all come next year.

Carol Moore