[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Housetraining information request for article

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'GSD Showlist'" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 07:48:34 -0500

Ah, the best to you for "tomorrow" on this interesting subject.
I did something last week I thought I'd never do again.  I bought a LARGE
DOG CRATE!
Why I am mentioning this concerning this post is because along with it there
is a DVD on
house training your puppy.    I've not opened it as I don't need it because
I actually bought
the crate as a private apt. for a rescue kitten I have.  There's a lot of
interesting ways and
means nowadays in our modern world.  Norma no L