[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Housetraining information request for article

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:19:47 EDT

In a message dated 7/24/2007 1:19:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I'd love  to have your housetraining tips and tricks at hand for Wednesday,
and I  think would be good to share with the list as  well.

Scoop them up under their belly and carry them outside immediately upon
waking, and before placing in a crate to rest, immediately after eating and/or
after a bout of play .  Ditto whenever a puppy begins to walk away  from the
common living area sniffing. Watch the puppy!  If you forget  to watch the
puppy
and find a "mistake", find some newspaper, roll it up and  beat yourself about
the head with it:)

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three  generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds