[ SHOWGSD-L ] Hotels in LOMPOC?

  • From: Michael Lynch <cccaudiology@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 18:39:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Guys,

Anyone have a line on hotel rooms near lompoc this
weekend. Big Majors in Shepherds both days. Spent the
last hour trying to book a room in a 45 mile radius
and cant find anything. I guess there is something
having to do with American Idol happening this weekend
as well. If you have any suggestions or cancelling
your room, please let me know privately.

Thanks,
Mike Lynch

Michael Lynch
BlackHawk Farms,LLC