[ SHOWGSD-L ] Hotels for GL Futurity

  • From: John Ayotte <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Denridge1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 21:21:57 -0500

Here is the hotel list for the GL Futurity. I'll also append the rest
of the weekend information at the end of this email.
Looking forward to seeing all of you in Ohio in May!
HOST HOTEL

Best Western North
888 E Dublin-Granville Rd.
Columbus, OH  43229-2416
614-888-8230

Dog friendly. Good parking. Rooms on ground floor with direct access
to parking and show site.
The grounds are right behind the hotel and parking area. This is by
far your best, most convenient
option for these shows. Please let them know you are coming in for
the show and if you would like
a ground floor room.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OTHER NEAR BY HOTELS

Holiday Inn Express
1221 Dublin Granville Rd.
877-531-5084

Motel 6
1289 E. Dublin Granville Rd.
614-846-9860
pet friendly

Super 8 Columbus N
1078 E. Dublin Granville Rd.
614-885-1601
no pets

Clarion Hotel & Suites
900 E Dublin Granville Rd
614-888-7440
no pets

Ramada Limited North
6121 Zurnstein Dr.    614-846-9070
dogs allowed $10.00 fee per night

Cross Country Inn N        614-848-3819   dog friendly must pay with
credit card.
6225 Zurnstein Dr.
Columbus, Ohio

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

REST OF WEEKEND INFO

Fri May 26, 2006
GSDC of Greater Cincinnati

Conformation: Charlotte LaRosa   Obedience: Dave Mauer

Sat May 27, 2006
GSDC of Greater Cincinnati

Conformation: Joe LaRosa   Obedience: Donna Meade  Rally: Barb Beebe

Show Secretary: Rita Stevens PO Box 13333, Hamilton, OH  43013
513-896-1723  513-625-4149
Closing - Wed May 10th

Live Oak Career Development Campus 5956 Buckwheat Rd, Milford, OH 45150
Days Inn, I-275 & Rt42 (800-329-7466)  Days Inn East, I-275 & Rt 125
exit 65 (800-329-7466)
Holiday Inn, I-275 & Rt32 exit 63B (800-465-4329)  Motel 6, I-275 &
Rt125 exit 65 (800-466-8356)
Red Roof Inn, I-275 & Rt125 exit 65 (800-733-7663)

Sun May 28, 2006
GSDC of Central Ohio

Conformation: Cindy Flautt ? Obedience: Bernie Brown ? Rally: Sandra
Walroth
Temperament Test: Gene Gray ? Jr Showmanship: Cindy Flautt
Puppy Match: Jeff Pyle

Show Chairman: Teri Ayotte 614-855-7690 teri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Show Secretary: Rita Bender 408 Olney Ave, Marion, OH  43302
740-387-9168 gershep54@xxxxxxx
Closing - Wed May 10th

Mon May 29, 2006
Great Lakes Futurity (hosted by GSDC of Greater Cincinnati at the
site of the GSDC of Central Ohio show)

Judge: Viki Roye

Futurity Chairman: Rita Stevens PO Box 13333, Hamilton, OH  43013
513-896-1723  513-625-4149

John Ayotte
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Frankenhaus German Shepherds