[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hotel Recommendations

  • From: Carolyn Putnam <kleinkauf2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: paravelgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 17:38:58 -0700

Stayed a couple of nights at the Travelodge before moving down to the
Holiday Inn where my original (date specific ) reservations were. Nice
enough, reasonably priced, nice area to walk the dogs. Even an agility
area.

Carolyn Putnam
On May 6, 2015 8:12 AM, "Sheri Chambers" <paravelgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I didn't go to National last year. I'm sure many rooms are already booked
so thought I would get my room booked this year. Does anyone have a list of
hotels for our show and where is the host hotel? Also any recommendations
from folks who went last year would be great. You can private message me if
you don't want it on the list. It seems that by the time the advanced
brochure comes out most of the rooms are booked.

sheri Chambers
paravelgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx