[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hot spot?

  • From: Birgit Rhoads <wdlnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uwish@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 15:32:18 -0500

Listerine is good. I clean the area with Witch Hazel or Sea Breeze. Then I
apply Bactine to stop itching. Then I might apply antibiotic salve and lastly
Bitter Apple. Keep the area open as much as you can, if it does not matter,
shave it. I find one to two of these applications do the trick. For some
reason, one of my corgis came down with a "dry" hot spot last month. Usually
never have them here.

Birgit Rhoads
Woodland
Hudson Oh
wdlnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.woodlandpwc.com

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.