[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hot Spots

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 10:50:09 EDT

No, I think the rake can defiantly cause it.  Some tips are rather  sharp
and you could be setting up a scraped area that is then a host for  bacteria.
 Throw out the rake.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds

In a message dated 4/30/2009 10:34:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I doubt the rake  would cause it;  usually it is due to food that        is
too rich.  The quickest cure is Listerine.  Just pour some  over
the whole spot.       Carolyn
--- On Thu, 4/30/09, candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  <candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From:  candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [  SHOWGSD-L ] Hot Spots
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, April  30, 2009, 9:10 AM

What is the quickest cure for hot spots?  I  started raking coats on my
dogs
this past Sunday and all was fine.   Last night I go to take my sable girl
for a
hike in the mountains with me  and she suddendly has a hot spot on either
side of her body.  Of  course I just sent entries in for her!  However, her
first
show is in  a month.  Second question.  This is the 2nd time this has
happened
to her right after I used the rake on her.  Could I be causing the
irritation
that starts  it?

CandyZ

candiasgsd.com

This  message was sent using Endymion  MailMan.

OST  is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the
any
kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org

POST  is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org

**************Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and
Desktops!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219491521x1201306563/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.double
click.net%2Fclk%3B214102108%3B35952091%3Bs)