[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hot Dessert in a Hot Desert

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lexieshep@xxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 07:35:06 -0800 (PST)

you are a perfect example of "subjective interpretation"...my post said nothing
about whether a judge was well known or not, a judge is honest or he isn't, a
judge is knowledgeable or she isn't...has nothing to do with being well
known....honesty is a function of character, knowledge is a function of
experience and or education...honest and knowledgeable judges will...and pay
close attention to this part ...INCREASE SPORTSMANSHIP....I have never gone to
a dog show Knowing I was going to win...I have won a few shows when I thought
another dog was better..( no I did not give the points back)..and as far as
good sportsmanship goes...honey I wrote that book..FB
"D.G.Bonome" <lexieshep@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   So basically what you are saying is
that if the judge
is not well known, stay away, but if the Judge is well
known, and you know, your dog will WIN, show? How is
this good sportsmanship? The Judges on this list that
were once unknown, were you in the same position when
you started? Small shows because no one knew you?
Dawn

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original