[ SHOWGSD-L ] Host Hotel for WI shows (MW Futurity Weekend)

  • From: Kelly Salava <kellysalava@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Show List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 08:45:41 -0500

The premium list for the shows says the LaQuinta, in New Berlin, is the host
hotel. It says to mention the GSDCW to receive a specified room rate. I called
and the hotel had no idea what I was talking about. There was no special rate,
nothing under German Shepherd, GSD, GSDCW, Dog Show, nothing. I know this has
happened to 3 other people, that I have talked to. I am curious if there really
is a GSDCW rate for this hotel. Does anyone know who made the hotel list for
the club? I would like to contact them and see if the LaQuinta is just not
giving the info to their employees. Thanks!