[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Host Club and Liability...

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ropajagsd@xxxxxxx" <ropajagsd@xxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 12:25:39 -0700 (PDT)

You can't sign your rights away.
If the sod is funded outside of the Parent club could the donors be held liable
since this type of sod installation has never been tired before? As I
understand it by the square footage told to me it is a strip of sod along the
outside edge of the turf that the handlers and dogs will run on. I have no idea
how wide the strip is or how stable . I don't know if it will be the same
height as the turf or if there will be a difference in surface height which
would create a trip zone.
Terry