[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Horse Stall Mats

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 06:01:58 -0700 (PDT)

would like to know the same...    Yes.  The thing has always smelled like tires
to me, the smell lingered in my van for a while after I brought it home.  I
figured if it was ok for horses, might be fine for dogs, but I spray it down
with odor kill to keep the smell down.
Denise W.

http://sabianshepherds.tripod.com
for show and performance