[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Horand - grey or sable? A rose is a rose. Grey is Gray

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 17:56:05 GMT

Maybe it is a Michigan thing, but, I nearly always refer to sables as greys.
The first grey I fell in love with was Ch. Ravenhaus Noah.  Then, many years
later, I saw LeRoy Brown in a National Parade of Greats.  Grey is my favorite
GSD color.  Brindle is my favorite Great Dane color, but, I digress.

Paula, 211 days and counting