[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hooray!

  • From: "Bill Sinclair" <sincagsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <janbraeloch@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 13:20:11 -0400

Thanks Janice for letting us know that Sinca's Rosanna v Madeb is now CHAMPION.
 Thanks also to Morris Bartucci and Beth Zils for her great mind and her always
being in good condition.  Bill and I are thrilled.    Gloria
Gloria Sinclair
Sinca German Shepherds
CH Sinca's Glory Be OFA H&E &
Caramet Cavaliers