[ SHOWGSD-L ] Honest Judges

  • From: amidon@xxxxxxxxx (Barbara or DTA Amidon)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 09:10:15 -0500

I really have to laugh at those who feel they have to proclaim how
honest they are???give me a break..That they dont look at the handlers
etc etc...They must have a problem if they have to say it...I see the
handlers does it mean they win NOO..The last national look and see how
many top handlers won..I put up a male with an unknown black handler..I
saw the handlers but it was the animals that we are Judging...Some think
I am not honest you cannot change the way people think..That is their
problem..some see only the dark I see the light..I see very little
political Judging most do the best they can do..Some do not have an eye
and never will ..If you breed good enough your dog will win..If you go
to all breed show with unknown Judges you deserve what you get..I will
show all breed specialty only under those who know a good dog...So start
going to shows learn who is a good judge get a top handler who will
groom the best show the best that is the way to win with THE BEST...I
myself would never want to finish JUST A DOG...I want the ones that
people come up to you and say I really like your dog...Oh and with down
pasterns I would never breed to a dog that had the problem ..One of our
Grand Victors had the problem stupidly I bred to him ..I had to replace
8 puppies THEY NEVER CAME UP..Have a safe and Happy New Year  Barbara
Amidon

http://www.geocities.com/amberkennel