[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Honest Dog

  • From: Blackoaks1@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 13:32:00 EDT

As the Breeder/Owner of a dog who has recently been called an "Honest  Dog,"
by a Judge I respect, I am enjoying the responses to this thread. I  too have
heard the term for years, starting with my mentors. I have always  strived to
breed honest dogs. To me an honest dog is a correct to the Standard  dog. One
who displays the proper temperament, structure, and movement, without  the aid
of artificial means. Without drugs to hide poor temperament, banded
teeth,dye, and hairspray to hide structural faults, and a tight lead to lift
up, and
hold together the whole package as it races around the ring full  tilt boogie.
I like an honest dog. Don't  you?                       Marcia

You can see  our "Honet Dog" Here:

_http://gsdca.org/GSDReviewed/BDogs/BlackOakTheGodfather.htm_
(http://gsdca.org/GSDReviewed/BDogs/BlackOakTheGodfather.htm)

or here: