[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Homeowners Insurance

  • From: majteach <majteach@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dogsrluv@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 06:17:11 -0800

We have USAA.  They also know about the dogs and no problems.
Colette

In a message dated 11/10/09 18:37:50 Pacific Standard Time, DOGSRLUV writes:
We have farmers and they know we have GSD's, no dog exclusions on the
policy anywhere

In a message dated 11/10/2009 5:23:09 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
We've  had State Farm for 16 years.  They've never even asked us about
dogs.

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Wellborn-Allemande German  Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam