[ SHOWGSD-L ] Homeowners Insurance

  • From: "Mary" <freedom1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Show GSD List'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 23:10:39 -0600

Get this. Come home today in the mail box is a letter from our insurance
company. Stating they regret having to cancel our insurance... Our agent
said at times the company has some one drive by an insured home and evaluate
the property etc
So I guess they did. (I'm sure the dogs barked) Here is the reason for
canceling the policy Quote: Due to the dog breeding and selling business on
the insured premises we cannot continue your homeowner's policy.
Now Because I have a kennel up with 4 runs in it, and I have 4 GSD's here 3
are mine one is my sons who is in Iraq right now. They claim I have a
breeding business. Which I don't. My dogs are Obedience titled, and Therapy
dogs. They go to the children's hospital all the time nursing homes etc
Except for the old girl 14 yrs
I mean good grief we have never had a problem our closest neighbor is 1/2 a
mile away with their own dogs.
Maybe they should come and meet my dogs then decide.
GOD BLESS AMERICA
Mary
http://freedomkennels.virtualave.net/