[ SHOWGSD-L ] Home at last

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440" for DMARC)
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 20:05:16 -0500

I am reminded of talking to Bobbie Kindy. She has decided to get out of
dogs. One weekend she was sitting home and realized, all her friends were at
the dog show.

I sort of feel that way. When I take "The Big Dirt Nap", I would like to
be with my friends. While I have my doubts, I would like to think I know
what that means.

Maybe at last I can get warm.

Evan

In a message dated 12/16/2015 4:48:56 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I hear you Iza! How do I get removed from the nice?

Sent from my iPad

Linda _Bankhead44@gmail.com_ (mailto:Bankhead44@xxxxxxxxx)

On Dec 16, 2015, at 5:26 PM, Iza Ackerman <_izaackerman@hardynet.com_
(mailto:izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx) > wrote:

OH ! Thank goodness I am on the naughty List . . .

Iza Kabuska-Ackerman
_www.Karizmashepherds.com_ (http://www.karizmashepherds.com/)
AKC Breeder of Merit
Breeder of a Canadian Grand Victor, an American Grand Victor,
and many more beautiful dogs !