[ SHOWGSD-L ] Home Alone

  • From: "Carley Parson" <cajon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SHOWGSD-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 21:30:34 -0400

Yes, that is me. I don't dare tell the cat to go get a life, it is to dark out
to mess with the dogs. I don't dare cook Goodies, cause i'm chubby and the
neighbor is sick of me E-mailing them. Their is nothing on T,V, the husband is
gone overnight to the other house to mow the lawn in the morning due to all the
rain. I'm on-line trying to download just one song- is their any FREE site out
their where there isn't so much do this and that just to download one song,
where it is SIMPLE?????? Please E-mail me privatley, to make this dog related-
i'm trying to add music to my Web-site, Thanks, Joni

Carley Parson
cajon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.