[ SHOWGSD-L ] Home

  • From: Glasspal1@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 21:17:18 EDT

After driving through a snow storm with sometimes white out conditions  Nancy
Hubbell, Sel. Ch. Sarah and I are home safe. Had a great time seeing old
friends and meeting some new ones, loved the show site and the hotel (
Residence
Inn) with our own bedrooms and bathrooms and a fireplace too! Thank you to
good  friend Patty Korsch for bringing an extra crate for Sarah to use. Thanks
to  Tracy Radigan for her hard work with Sarah and for not having a heart
attack  when Sarah was put in front. Thanks to Ben for all he does. Congrats to
Happy (  Mom) for her 4th Select, to Susie with her Sel. on Neeko, and to Tracy
for her  Sel. on Tony. No thanks to Rau for again spelling her name wrong
again, no,  I was not drinking when I entered her. It was the National, the
chance
to see  good dogs and good people, no fighting. I lost the election for the
board but  boy was I happy. Congrats and good luck to all who got on.
Bobbie Kindy
owner of Sel. 2 Ch. Jagan-Karagin Happysaysitall or SARAH ( 19 months  old)
ps....congrats to good friends Frank and Carolyn Martello on GV BO,
California girls rule.
pss...Sarah wouldn't potty in the snow, had to take her back to the stalls
so she could potty before we got on the plane. California girl for  sure.