[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Holistic treatment

  • From: Luanne Crinklaw <silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:37:49 -0700 (PDT)

I think it was yesterday, (who knows as my days run together because of heptic
work schedule) but someone posted something about a holistic treatment for
bloat. Could you send it to me? I live 20-30 minutes depending on traffic from
the nearest emergency clinic and 15 mins from the nearest vet and even though
I've never had a case of bloat (knock on wood), I would like to be prepared. I
would never not go to the vet for this but with the travel distance I want to
have a fighting chance.
  Thanks in Advance
  Luanne