[ SHOWGSD-L ] Holiday Thoughts

  • From: "Pat Lukos" <targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 11:20:17 -0500

As I sit here Christmas Eve day, I look back on the last few years especially
since my husband passed away.  I have made so many new friends through our love
of the German Shepherd Dog.  Going to shows, finishing my first champion last
year, getting other nice dogs on their way to their championships, breeding
beautiful dogs, helping those who were struck by tragedy with the horrible
hurricanes this year -- all this has a special place in my heart during this
holiday season.
I have to take a quick moment to thank my mentor, Vicki Burkey of Von Charisma
GSDs for giving me the absolute unbiased; "no holds barred" guidance I need to
help accomplish my goals. I have much to be thankful for during this holiday
and for this I give thanks.

Perhaps take a moment to thank your "mentor", I know we all had one at some
point in our addictive dog show careers.

May you all have a blessed, fruitful, healthy and  compassionate Holiday Season
and now it is time to play with puppies and "youngins" and give some special
loving hugs to my oldsters.

Pat Lukos
Sarava German Shepherds
WE HAVE PUPPIES