[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hold your blood pressure, have a look!!!

  • From: JANGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 19:45:52 EST

Paul,

I have little to say to you other then I am totally floored that you are
defending the Largest Puppy Broker in the country.  Whether 90% or what  people
are saying about him on the list, or 50% is accurate, some of the  information
is accurate.  Why are you on his side?  I have seen good  salesman work their
trade.  I have been had by good Con Men, they are VERY  believable.  Mr. Hunte
is both a good salesman and a good con man.   This man does not belong in our
club.  He has hurt our club  immensely.  And you know what?  He is LOVING it.
 As one lady  said, the founders of the GSDCA will be turning over in their
graves with Hunte  as a member.  No matter what anyone says, you are defending
this man.   This man that floods the market with puppies, that supports puppy
mills (whether  they are clean puppy mills or dirty puppy mills, they are
PUPPY MILLS).  He  brings misery to thousands of puppies and their sires and
dams.
 And  you defend this man.  I just don't understand why you are support  him
and not your club and your breed.  I am terribly disappointed and  shocked
that you of all people support this puppy trafficker.

Janet Ingalls
_www.JanMarGsd.com_ (http://www.JanMarGsd.com)
http://www.aol.com.