[ SHOWGSD-L ] Hocks..

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ruready8336@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, vande001@xxxxxxxxx, Show GSD List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 08:18:56 -0700

if you look at the bitches on Barbara's website, the one she is referring to
"looks" like she may have locked hocks and that the hockjoints tip in toward
the center.. i.e she doesn't hold them up straight..A very extreme bitch..
it would be interesting to see if she opens those hocks when she moves..
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com/pups.htm
GORGEOUS SHOW MALE FOR SALE!!!