[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hobby Breeder Guilty

  • From: Ileana <inquestgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "stormy435@xxxxxxxxx" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 09:02:33 -0500

One of the sad facts of Danielle situation is the lack of support from the GSD
community. I am an example, I was told so many bad things about her. Good thing
I asked around, and found out "the rest of the story" as they say.....

Hope the best for Danielle. This could be any of us.

Yes, we donated.

Ileana

Sent from my iPhone