[ SHOWGSD-L ] His decision, not my advice

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 23:30:00 EDT

In a message dated 7/21/2007 5:51:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx writes:
I  beleive Evan meant to say, charges brought against Ken by David, Wayne and

members of the WDA.

No, the charges were brought by a man by the name of Mr. Yee.   The members
of the Executive Committee voted to hold a meeting at a time other  than set by
the president, and then a meeting in Memphis, a location comfortable  for
those who want to remove Ken. None of that is allowed in the by-laws, but  Ken
decided against using a small bore rifle to protect his elected role.

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together