[ SHOWGSD-L ] HiCliff Zytut's Judgement Day aka Justice

  • From: "Karen" <kmorrill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 14:23:41 -0400

I am so excited to say that we just got home with our new baby..Justice!
Judy and I love him to death already...
He is out of Bailey and a Cade daughter...
A HUGE thanks to Clint & Christy Heiman for entrusting us with this sweetie
pie...I cannot wait to show him!
Karen Morrill
Visual Art German Shepherds
http://visualartgsd.com/