[ SHOWGSD-L ] Hi; I'm Baaack!!

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 15:07:09 -0600

Ah the very definitely NOT    norma L  person is here!
Did you folks miss me?  Guess not, I have been a
true LURKER though and haven't missed anything.
My computer has had a very odd ailment that I could
NOT send e mails but I got every one IN.

All threads lately have been so nice and quite a bit
informative and entertaining, what it's all about!!
Dog related note here too -- Out of the FIVE
Techys who came to work on this stuff ONE IS
WANTING TO BUY A GSD.  Seeing all the mail
I had concerning these GREAT DOGS -- and he
had always wanted one but wouldn't get one until
he knew he would have the time to train etc.  NICE!
HAVE A GOOD ONE EVERYONE AND BE SO
GLAD YOU CAN HUG YOUR WONDERFUL GSDs  Norma no L