[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hey!

  • From: Penny Kroh <farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 12:20:35 -0400

Good idea. And I hate people who hate white dogs. And I hate The
Raiders. Hehehe . . .

Penny in NC
The Farm Dog Forever

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 12:10 PM, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

With Stormy being busy with her new job and Zoe distracted with the BOD it
gives us listers an opportunity to run-a-muck! With no one watching we can
trash raw feeders! Ridicule white dog lovers! Talk about sports and all
sorts of list no-no's! Let the games begin! I'll go first! I hate people
who own white dogs and feed raw food! These people should all move to
Oakland California and live on East 14th Street!,, who's next! Let the
good times roll! FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App