[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hero Dog Award

  • From: "Pat Lukos" <targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx>, <gsd0110@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 10:31:23 -0400

Thank you Gary.....Helen has indeed sent me the information and I will work on
this for 2009 since the deadline was April for this year's nomination.
Your words ring loud and true about our Breed; I think that is why so many of
us are so dedicated to our "causes" to enforce what our breed is all about and
also why they all deserve a chance to show what they can do.  The TDI dogs do
awesome work.  The SAR dogs are invaluable, the dogs herding for the farmer are
a part of America, and the ones laying at our feet or nudging our arms as we
type are our family and a very important part of it !!

Bring on the GSD !!!!

Pat Lukos