[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Here's a new one

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'DaList'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 09:40:07 -0700

The video that went over the Internet a couple of years of a Mal flying across
the parking lot....OVER
the top of the small vehicle to take out the person exiting the other side was
an awesome visual of a Mal at
work!!
However ..... I saw the rest of the video later.....and it shows the
officer/handler of the dog trying to get the
Mal to "out".....and it literally turned on its own handler and went after him
rather than quit.......

Carolyn marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com