[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Here's a different idea!

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "TISHW@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 09:41:01 -0400

The American German Shepherd Charitable Foundation already did a cookbook
with GSD members contributing. (note below I have figured out how to use
the signature thing on AOL - ).

Tish

Tish Walker
Fredericksburg, VA
TishW@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 7/3/2015 8:58:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

How about "The German Shepherd Dog Club of America Cook Book" ?... There
are several companies who will produce these attractive recipe books
relatively inexpensive! Members can submit their favorite recipe or two, along
with a short story about their family ( human or dog) and we then sell the
books on our Parent Club merchant web page!... An example from one company :
150 books with one hundred recipes and up to 70 photos would cost about 9
bucks a book!... We then sell the books for $ 19.95 , I think this would
really be fun! Why not? Going to a BBQ tomorrow and I am NOT cooking! lol
sorry Candy you live too far away! FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App