[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Here's a Novel thought.

  • From: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • To: inflight2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 12:58:02 -0500

 The answer to your last question is YES. In my opinion anyway, everything you
wrote would at least help the current trend of lower entries and less people.

To your handler questions....for me -
1) NO...I work as a full-time Recruiter/Sales Rep.
2) My name is on all of my Mom's dogs, but she rarely breeds anymore.  I have
also co-owned and co-bred with a couple of clients in order to make an
arrangement where I co-owned with them and showed for free or reduced fees
because they could not afford to spend too much.
3) That's easy - Client A.  It's funny because just yesterday I emailed a
client and thanked them for always bringing their dogs to the shows in good
condition, groomed, trained and ready to show and win.  They are one of my more
successful clients.  Funny how a little work from owners AND handlers as a team
can equal success.  This also keeps everyone involved and gives everyone
satisfaction from the involvement in the success.   However, I have client a's,
b's & c's.....and I love the b'c and c's too!  LOL

Jeff Pyle