[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Here is a show dog who does a lot of stuff ---

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 08:33:21 EST

It is my opinion that our show dogs can do anything that their owners are
willing to train for.  If you have a kennel of show dogs, it is a lot of
work preparing them for shows.  Anyone who thinks that a German Shepherd  just
loves to run in circles naturally has not campaigned a dog and tried to
keep it "up".  So frequently show dog owners are not interested or do not
have or take the time to train in other venues.
Blame it on us owners, not on the dogs.  They CAN do it all.
Carol

In a message dated 11/19/2009 8:45:09 P.M. Central Standard Time,
rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Well  done, Lori and Monte. You set an example more of us should  follow.