[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Here is a show dog who does a lot of stuff ---

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 08:29:27 EST

I just heard that Lori Nickeson completed the OTCH on her PAM OV CH
DeBrut's The Shadow Knows this past weekend. I do not remember all of Monte's
titles but besides his OTCH he has herding, rally and agility titles. I don't
know how many OTCH/CH GSDs Lori has had, but she is a shining example of a
person dedicated to the total dog.
Lori does not only do wonderfully with  her dogs, but she is always willing
to assist novices at trials.
Well  done, Lori and Monte. You set an example more of us should  follow.

Ruth

Lori is certainly an inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

Ileana