[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Here is a show dog who does a lot of stuff ---

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx, DaList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 05:24:02 -0800 (PST)

I am so glad to hear this!  Thanks for sharing this information!

Zoa
Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com
Home of Ch. RiverRock's Hotel Callifornia CHIC, STDs, OFTDs, JHD (Callie),
High Scoring Champion in Herding at 2009 GSDCA National Specialty Show, and
RiverRock's Straight From The Heart (Sera Jane), a legend in her own mind!