[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Herding with Dogs stresses sheep???

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: VSabiaB@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 17:21:50 +0000 (UTC)

LOL  Reminds me of the day a friend and I went to help someone medicate their
herd of goats.  My friend sent her Aussie out and around to bring them in.
When he got close about half the herd fell over like they were dead.  If an
Aussie CAN tuck a tail that boy did and made a bee line for his mom and you
could just tell he was sayin' all the way in "I DIDN'T DO IT!!!   I DID'T DO
IT!!!!!"  The goat owner was laughing like a banshee....... ever heard of a
'fainting goat"??  She had a whole flock of them.........

Poor dog........... my guys would have put on a napkin and pulled out the fork
and knife...........

Suzanne