[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Herding with Dogs stresses sheep???

  • From: "Pat Lukos" <targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <VSabiaB@xxxxxxx>, <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 15:29:38 -0400

Well, Sally and All

Vicki and Terry Hower were close to making me faint and then try to hid this
fat body behind a barrel - LOL; did you ever try to double handle with both
of them yelling at you at the same time and both giving different
instructions with some "f" bomb words coming from one of them (not
Vicki-LOL)....but, it was all for a good cause because CH Sarava's Valor v
Von Charisma "Tyler" made us proud....

Pat