[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Herding for Pat in Dallas Area

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Terry Cochran" <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, LEWIEB@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 11:16:21 -0700

Better than being shriveled up like a prune for lack of water! Dogs turned
color, from back and tan to gray, can't wash down your drive way, you get
fined for wasting water. I would love to have at least a couple of hours of
your rain.
There is something wrong with this picture.
Lee

Liane Fossland
Home of Ch. Donar, Loni,CD, Auburn, Kara Mia and Windy
www.steppenwindgsd.com

EarthLink Revolves Around You.

they are more than welcome to come to the Oregon Washington area and herd
with us :0)  Just think of all the money you save on sun tan lotion.
>   Terry who is water logged. We are all running around with dilated eyes
because of the lack of sun. We look like we are doing drugs :0)
> LEWIEB@xxxxxxx wrote:
>   Just received this from Helen Gleason and I remember Pat was looking
for
> Herding opportunities in the Dallas area so here you go, have fun with
your dog.

> Lew
>
> Subject: FEBRUARY HERDING AND TENDING IN FERRIS TX---
>

> OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW AND LEARN---FEB. 18 TO 24, 2006---LICENSED TRIAL BY
THE
> BRIARD CLUB OF AMERICA FEB 18 & 19, FEATURING "C" COURSE SHEEP, "A"
COURSE
> DUCKS, HERDING INSTINCT CERTIFICATION AND HT, PT TESTS,
>
> ALSO THE FORT WORTH GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG CLUB WILL HOST THEIR FIRST MATCH
ON
> THE AFTERNOON OF FEB. 18, FEATURING "C" COURSE, HIC, HT, PT---
>
> ALSO A "TENDING" CLINIC IS AVAILABLE FEB 20 THRU FEB 24 WITH SUSAN
SULLIVAN
> WHO HAS CHAMPION DOGS WITH AKC "C" COURSE USING 20 TO 100 SHEEP AND ALSO
THE