[ SHOWGSD-L ] Herding at the National

  • From: Theresa Royer <theresaroyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gsdshowlist yahoo group <gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 17:27:23 -0700

Hello,

This years Herding offerings will be on-site in Farmington!
We will be offering 2-days of round pen GSDCA Instinct Testing and 3 Course-A
events.

Unfortunately, the Farmington site herding conditions and reasonable
distance/livestock surrounding Farmington were not appropriate to offer a
successful C-Course this year.
However, we will be expanding our offerings next year, as the trial location
and livestock for herding has been identified and is appropriate to offer not
only A and C Course but also B Course!

This years Herding Premium List will be mailed in the same envelope as the
Premium List including all of our National events.
You may also download the Premium List at
http://www.gsdca.org/images/pdf_items/2010herdingtrialpremium.pdf.

If you are interested in sponsoring any herding trophies or rosettes, please
contact our trophy chairperson, Dorothy Linn at linnloch@xxxxxxxxxxxx
If you are interested in learning more about herding and are planning on being
in Farmington on Saturday or Sunday, we welcome volunteers for an hour or two
(no experience necessary)!

Please note the herding entry closing date is September 22nd.  The Herding
Instinct pre-entry form and release may be found on page 28 at
http://www.gsdca.org/images/pdf_items/2010gsdcapremiumlist.pdf.  If you have
any questions, please contact either our Herding Secretary or you may contact
me.

I look forward to seeing you in Farmington...not only around the conformation
ring but also the herding arena!

Theresa Royer
Herding Chairperson