[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Herding Premium Lists have been posted!

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: theresaroyer@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 14:17:00 EDT

Theresa,

This is good news and thanks for the update. Question: Is someone going to
videotape the herding trials?
It would make for an excellent educational tool for the Regional  Clubs.

Thanks again.

Ileana

In a message dated 7/29/2009 1:28:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
theresaroyer@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hello,

Thanks to John, all of our Herding Event  information has been updated and
posted for our 2009 National events!

Please visit
http://www.gsdca.org/gsdca_joomla/index.php/events/national-information/herding-trials
  to download the Premium List for entering or you
may contact our event trial  Secretaries or me if you have any additional
questions.

We  look forward to seeing you in either Nova or Springfield exhibiting or
watching our wonderful breed in action!

This year we are  offering A-Course Sheep and Duck events in Nova
Saturday-Monday.  There  will be a total of 3 sheep trial events, 2 sheep test
events
and 3 trial duck  events.

On-site in Springfield, we will be offering 2 C-Course  sheep events on
Monday and Tuesday and two different styles of Intinct testing  on Wednesday
and Thursday.

See you there!
Theresa  Royer

2009 Herding Chair