[ SHOWGSD-L ] Herding Breeds Seminars 2007

  • From: "Kay Reamensnyder" <bedkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 10:24:01 -0700

For those Judges (or aspiring Judges) who might be interested:
 OREGON DOG JUDGES will present two days of breed seminars,
with the focus on HERDING BREEDS:  Jan. 2007
Jan. 20   Canaans...Cynthia Grupp
                 Belgian Comparative...Janina Laurans
                 Bouviers.......Cheryl Calm
                 Bearded Collies.....Carl and Kay Widell
Jan. 21   Puli/Pumi........Ann Quigley and Chris Levy
                 Card. Welsh Corgi....Don and Susan Lasilla
                 Aust. Cattle Dog........Patti Salladay
                 Old Eng. Sheepdog....Colleen Grady

Also,  On Jan. 19th, in our Breeder's Education Series,
            Chris Walkowicz will be our keynote speaker:
            THE WORLD OF DOGS: DEVELOPING BLUE RIBBON VISION

AND: On this same weekend, AKC will be sponsoring an Abbreviated Judges
Institute,
            for "new" and "aspiring" judges, with the focus on the application
process and
            ring procedure.  Please access the AKC site (www.akc.org) for
further information.

These seminars will be held in conjunction with the ROSE CITY CLASSIC in
PORTLAND, OR
at the Portland Exposition Center........we will have 4 days of All Breed shows
and 2 days of
Specialties and multiple Supported Entry Breeds.  The Saturday show is also
taped as part
of the AKC/Eukanuba Series...........a great venue and large entries, and a
great opportunity
for "ringside mentoring" with PC approved mentors (Starting Jan. 1st, 2007,
"Ringside Mentoring"
will replace "In Ring Observation").

For those interested, contact me at:
bedkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
360-887-3449

I will send further information on request.

Thanks,
Kay

---Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus
---bedkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
---VISIT OUR WEBSITE:http://home.earthlink.net/~bedkar