[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Herding Brags

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 07:28:22 -0700 (PDT)

This is so great!  I wish I could have been there to see your girls!  Did you
take any film?  There is nothing like watching our beautiful show dogs herd.
I have learned a lot about movement, and about the rationale behind certain
aspects of the standard, by watching correctly structured gsds herd.  The
absence of a leash, plus the need to move at all speeds at different times,
gives a person a whole different set of opportunities to observe movement.
Kudos to all involved!!!

Zoa
Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com
Home of: Ch. RiverRock's Hotel California (Callie), RiverRock's Straight From
The Heart (Sera),
RiverRock's Karlotta v. Kenlyn (Karla), and RiverRock's Heart of the Matter
(Luke)