[ SHOWGSD-L ] Herding Brag & new AOE

  • From: EJDegen@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 23:23:19 EST

I am very proud to announce and brag on the newest AOE for the  GSDCA....

3X Am Sel Ex Ch Can Ch Keylis Purple Rain TC OFAh&e earned TWO  dual awards
this past weekend when he earned both his HT and PT at the herding  trials in
Florida which also gave him his AOE .  "Doc" was bred by Barbara  Duncan &
Haines Clausen.  He is proudly owned by Barbara Duncan, Haines  Clausen, & Ed
Farrell and was specialed by Team Yergin (Scott &  Loren).

Doc has been herding just over a month and we are all very proud that he's
done so well.  Doc brings LOTS of energy and enthusiasm to herding.   He has
tons of drive but has self control and is very responsive.  He's  been loads of
fun and I'd like to personally thank Barbara, Haines, &  Ed for trusting me
with their boy.  Doc found our toy box in the first 2  minutes of being at my
house and has been a joy to have around.  What a  neat dog....

Julie  Degen
_www.caissonkennels.com_ (http://www.caissonkennels.com/)
"A well-balanced German Shepherd has a title on both  ends!"

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)