[ SHOWGSD-L ] Herding Brag...... Ch. Pheobe HT

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 10:59:26 EDT

I have not done any herding in around 10 years.....  Just have not had  the
time..LOL Well I decided that it was time so I entered. Oops, I forgot she  had
never seen the sheep!!   I took her to see them last Saturday and  with the
help of Gloria Rice (since I am so rusty)  Phoebe got to play with  the sheep
and I was very impressed..  So off to the herding trial we went  and it is now

Ch. Mariner's Point of View, OFA, TC, HT   (Ch. Caraland  Megellen X Ch.
Jericho's Juilliard D'Arte ROM)

The interesting part is, I ended up taking her in so we got to do this one
together!!! To much fun. The first day she did her run in 1:50 .  LOL

Congrats to Ch. Mariner's Rossi v Mar Haven and Linda Kury for his  PT.. He
is good!!

Debbie Kaser Freidberg
Mariner's Shepherds